Wines ‘Til Sold Out Broadens Appeal | Launches Bonus Offers
Regular readers of The Fermented Fruit are pretty familiar with Wines ‘Til Sold Out, and my affinity for their popular platform where one single wine is offered at a heavily discounted price – until it’s sold out. It’s a pretty straight forward approach, and a highly successful one for the company, who revolutionized the way wine was sold online when they basically created the flash-sale space.
But this old favorite has just gotten even better, as Wines ‘Til Sold Out has recently expanded their offerings with the first-ever launch of Bonus Offers, giving customers access to not one but nine different wines at once, with the opportunity to mix and match their orders to meet the free shipping minimum.
The new Bonus Offers feature will not replace the traditional single bottle daily deal, but rather be in addition to it. New offers will become available on the first Monday of each month, and will remain available until they are sold out. The increased selection and ability to mix and match your order are welcome enhancements to Wines Til Sold Out and is sure to be popular with consumers who have purchased millions of bottles from the company since being founded in 2006.
“We are very excited to expand our website and wine offerings to our customers. The new Bonus Offers feature on our website will allow even greater access to the quality wine members have come to expect from Wines ‘Til Sold Out,” says Joe Arking, CEO and Co-Founder of Wines ‘Til Sold Out. “We are confident the Bonus Offers will be a huge success, continuing our commitment to providing quality wine at the very best deal for our customers.”
After checking out the new Bonus Offers feature for myself, I was pleasantly surprised by the selection of wines on offer. After all, while WTSO has always stood out for its competitive pricing, selection has never been a strong point – until now. Here’s an example of three sought-after wines that caught my eye…
Curious which wines I ended up choosing from the Bonus Offers? Check out my Instagram post…
An impressive score by any measure, you would be lucky to find these wines on the shelves let alone discounted and with free shipping to your door. Dunn Vineyards (Napa Cabernet was $82.99 at WTSO pricing) is arguably one of the most respected, classic producers of Cabernet Sauvignon in the Napa Valley, and the Robert Mondavi Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon ($39.99) is not your standard grocery store Mondavi bottling.
The Mondavi Oakville, as I wrote about here, is one of the best-kept secrets in Napa, and you’ll want to know why. While the Coho is entirely new to me, I’ve heard nothing but great things about this project spearheaded by industry veteran Gary Lipp with the goal of producing wines that are full of flavor yet affordably priced. I was pleasantly surprised to see their 2013 Headwaters Red Wine ($37.99) listed amongst the selection of WTSO Bonus Offers.
September’s Theme is Tuscany!
Facts about the Bonus Offers feature
- Wines ‘Til Sold Out’s new Bonus Offers campaign will go live the first week of each month.
- The wines featured will share a common theme of region, varietal, vintage, or some other unifying characteristic.
- 6-9 wines will be available at any one time, with new wines replacing others as the wines sell out.
- The offers will stay live anywhere from one to three weeks, depending on availability.
- To provide quality wines to all of our members, all price points will be represented with free shipping on every bottle.
- Just as is the case with the main Wines ‘Til Sold Out offer, members can choose during check out to hold their order at our temperature controlled warehouse for up to one year free of charge.
- For notifications, Wines ‘Til Sold Out will send an email when the campaign goes live, and then a few more periodically throughout the campaign.
- Wines ‘Til Sold Out is not sending one for each new wine because this could happen quite a bit, and they don’t want to send too many emails.
Facts about Wines ‘Til Sold Out
- Wines Til Sold Out (WTSO.com) is a flash sale wine website that offers high-quality wine one at a time, at the lowest cost—30-70 percent off original retail prices.
- A family-run business, WTSO is built on more than 30 years of personal relationships with top vineyards from around the world, enabling them to curate the best collection of wine and offer quality wine to consumers at the lowest possible price.
- Wines Til Sold Out launched more than 10 years ago with the goal of delivering quality wine at great prices to wine lovers around the country.
- The company was founded by current CEO, Joe Arking, and his brother Elliot.
- WTSO believes the customer comes first and, therefore, we stand behind every bottle we sell with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
September’s Theme is Tuscany!
**The first photo in the article is provided courtesy of Wines ‘Til Sold Out. While this is a sponsored post, all opinions expressed are entirely my own. I hope you enjoy the fantastic deals on wine from WTSO as much as I have.